Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A few more items for sale

More items for sale! Don't forget to check out my previous post from September 3rd. I may have a few more items to add in a subsequent post. Also, if you need dimensions or more detail for anything, just ask in the comments section.

====================================================================

Michael Thomas brand chair and ottoman. This is a high quality, lasts-a-long-time, made in the USA piece of furniture. Mostly an olive-y, sage-ish color with burgundy, navy and "olive-y" leather inserts, as well as a sort of floral pattern insert. Nailheads on the chair arms. I'm sure this retailed for at least $1500. Asking $500.


Bedroom set: queen-size bed frame with headboard and footboard, armoire/TV hutch, and nightstand. Heavy, high quality. Check out the rustic details. I'd like to sell this as a set for $1000. If you're interested in just one piece, leave me a comment and we can discuss it.


Yes, those are real wooden sticks from trees.





I apologize for the poor photos on the following items. I was using my very old phone with a scratched lens! If you're interested in something, but need better photos, I will try to take new ones as soon as possible.  But for now, these will have to do!



Full-size platform bed. Very sturdy. Unfinished wood can be stained or painted or left as is. $50. I will throw in the mattress for free, if you want it.



Vintage (1960s) Anker sewing machine in cabinet. Works great! Very heavy-duty. With the top open, the dimensions are: 44"W x 17.5"D x 30"H. $100




Mission-style barstools. Pretty scratched up, but would look great with a coat of paint or re-stained. Seats are 24" high. $20 for both



Vintage (1960s) 5-drawer dresser. Walnut veneer, made in the USA. Very beat up & bottom drawer falls out if opened too far. Still, it has good lines and would look nice painted. 36"W x $16.5"D x 44"H. $20


Baby crib AND mattress. In great shape! I'm sorry I can't remember the brand, but it's a good quality one. Purchased in 1993. Also, I have some baby bedding (primary colors with animals) that I would throw in for free. (I'll try to get photos of it soon.) $50







1 comment:

  1. Sheree, I might be interested in the crib, let me tell my daughter. She sold hers before they moved down here and now she's having a baby in February :)

    ReplyDelete